If you are new to Goeckner Orthodontics, your first visit will involve a few special steps so that we can get to know you. Please read this page for important information, including first visit details, our mission statement and driving directions. For your convenience, we've also included important patient forms below. To expedite your first visit, print and complete these forms, and bring them with you to your appointment. There is no fee for the consultation appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in orthodontics.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
Click here for our Privacy Policies.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Virtual Visit: Dr. Goeckner will review your cases by submitting your photos electronically
Given recent events, we are excited to offer virtual visits and consultations. Please follow the instructions below and we will get back to you without having to step foot inside the office! All you need is a smart phone, 2 spoons and a friend to help take the photos. Email your 8 photos (detailed below) and chief complaint to [email protected] We have the ability to FaceTime or Hangout to review and discuss your case and will be in touch within 48 hours.
Check out our video on how to take the photos here and use the instructions below for details.
How to take photos:
- Frontal Rest photo
- Frontal Smile photo
- Profile photo
- Take two spoons and retract your lips for Center teeth photo
- Take the spoon and retract right cheek for Right side teeth photo
- Take the spoon and retract left cheek for Left side teeth photo
- Tilt your head back to capture a topographical photo of upper teeth (use flash)
- Open your mouth wide to capture a topographical photo of lower teeth (use flash)
We very much look forward to meeting you!